I was assinged to Oxford heating & air through American Home Shield, they called me to set up an appointment and told me that they had a 5 hour time (1pm to 6pm) window which is incredibly inconvenient. I explained that we both work during the day and that we would not be home until 3:30, the woman said that it was no problem and that we would be serviced closer to 6 pm. I said that was great and thanked her.

We waited about 5 days for our service day to come...in the 100 degree weather, our service day arrived and I received a call at 1:50 from the service man saying he was about to arrive at my house. I explained that we were told he would be arriving after 3:30 and before 6, he said that he would call his office and get back to me.

Over an hour and a half passed and I had heard nothign from the service man or the office. I called both numbers with no answer. I tried again and was told by the office that the service man lives far away from Augusta and he had already left the area to go home for the day. She told me he woudl have to come out another day.

I was so angry, no one called to tell me that the service man was leaving the area or to even solve the issue at hand. The woman I spoke with did not seem to care that this put us at an incredible advantage and that they had been very inconsiderate. She denied that anyone would tell me that they could come to the home after 3:30.

This is not how you run a business, if your main office is located so far away that these sort of problems arise and you handle them this poorly, then you should drastically lower your radius of service. I woudl also suggest lowering your service time frame as people work and it is not possible for everyone to take 5 hours off of work to sit and wait for a technician that may or may not show up.

We waited 5 days for no service, inconsiderate staff, and a lazy technician. I cannot describe how furious I am with this entire situation, it should not be this hard to get service. I am absolutely disgusted with this company, and looking at other reviews, I am not sure how they are still in business, or still managing to "operate" in augusta and other areas that are so far from their home office.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of oxford heating and air ac system repair from Oxford Heating and Air. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Oxford Heating and Air to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, service period, service policy and service radius. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Oxford Heating and Air for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments